Wednesday, September 19, 2012


September 20, 2012

Dear Parents: 
Continue the great work in reading with your child from 20-30 minutes each day and recording it in their RAH folders. 

Please help your child get set up with Xtra Math. Last week I sent home instructions.  Only 8 students have used it so far.   Please have your child use it regularly (about 10 minutes/per session/daily if possible!) throughout the year.  Later I’ll send home user names and passwords to another math website, Sumdog.

Please also have your child use the website on “Links” on my website, titled “Telling Time” and “Place Value Game by Soft School”.

Don’t forget the speeches will begin on September 25.  All students need to be ready to present at that time!  If you’ve lost information, go to our classroom website.

Don’t forget book orders are due online by Tuesday, September 25.  I’ll send the order in that day.

Parent Night is tonight!  I hope to see you at school!

Sincerely,
Ginny Ryan